Can you imagine a more tempting gastronomical gift? Pure honey and five unique, gourmet spreads imported from Israel, just in time for Rosh Hashanah. Our exclusive SHANA TOVA Wooden Tray is made of lightweight acacia wood and comes with its own white ceramic bowl. We’ve added a stylish and elegant honey stirrer to make it easy to start enjoying these treats right away.
This wooden tray and bowl are perfect for serving apple slices and honey at Rosh Hashanah meals – and it can be reused for new fruits on the second night.
Our friends at Yoffi want you to know they use only natural ingredients, so there are no added preservatives, food colorings or artificial flavorings. Yoffi is a family-owned business that offers an authentic taste of Israel by partnering locally with other small businesses who use age-old recipes passed on through the generations. This gift includes Yoffi’s:
- Pure Honey – made of wildflower honey dew from various areas around Israel.
- Tahini Halva – a delightful combination of ground sesame seeds with date syrup and honey.
- Tahini Carob – the taste of rich chocolate with a soft, delicate texture, high in nutritional value.
- Tahini Zaatar – an essential in every Israeli kitchen, made of ground sesame seeds with a kick of zaatar.
- Tahini Chocolate – tahini and date syrup plus chocolate and hazelnut – a delectable spread with the added benefit of a rich source of calcium and plant-based protein.
- Tahini Skhug – a unique blend of two traditional cuisines – Israeli and Yemeni. Made of hot chilies, garlic and aromatic cardamom and coriander, this tahini will give your Yom Tov meal a mouthwatering twist!
SHANA TOVA Wooden Tray measures 16”H x 4”W x 2-1/2”D.
Includes a free gift card with your personal message or greeting. All gifts are shipped close to the holiday.